- Manny and Joce dive into the latest Beta build, and take a question about player feedback influencing WoW developers. All that and more on this week’s For Azeroth!
The Completed Collection of BfA’s OST
The music of BfA’s patches is now available on many platforms including Apple Music and Spotify. This includes the rising action of Zandalar Forever or the haunting beauty of Ruins of Zin Azshari.
Holy Beta Batman!
- New realm: Torghast has been opened for player to test max level content with all the beta vendors to quickly access resources
- Class changes for Rogue, Demon Hunter, Druid, Warlock, Death Knight, Priest, and Warrior
- Ray Tracing has been enabled for cards that can support the feature.
- New WoW Companion App detailed
- Weekly Vault has had additional changes made to the qualifications needed to get the options.
- Raid Kills specifically denote the current raid
- Mythic + remains the same
- Conquest requirements are likely bugged having increased by a factor of 100x to 12500, 25000 and 87500…
- The requirements to become a Guide under the new Mentor System have been updated. A player must now have reach level 50 on at least one character, completed at least 3000 quest to earn the connected achievement and also earned two of the following achievements:
- Terrific Trio (3 max level characters of different classes)
- The Waking Dream (defeat Carapace and N’Zoth)
- We Have the Technology (purchase all research items in the Titanic Research Archive)
- Rival: Battle for Azeroth Season 4 – Earn the rank of Rival during Battle for Azeroth Season 4.
- Battle for Azeroth Keystone Conqueror: Season Four – Complete all Battle for Azeroth Season Four dungeons at Mythic Level 10 or higher, within the time limit.
- As a Guide you will be marked with a special icon and your primary task will be to answer questions in a newcomer chat channel.
- Castle Nathria Raid Bosses have Weapon Tokens that you can take back to your Covenant in exchange for whatever mainhand, offhand, or two-handed item is of the corresponding item level.
- Legendary Items are coming together
- Base items can be crafted at varying item levels: Rank 1: 175, Rank 2: 190, 210, 235
- Multiple items of the previous rank must be crafted to learn how to create a higher rank
- There is currently no way to upgrade the item level of a crafted legendary
- Recipes for Legendaries have been found on quartermasters, Raid and Dungeon Bosses, PvP vendors, etc.
- Relic of the Past
- Upgrades the item level of crafted items
- Can be made by multiple professions
- Use fairly common materials from all past expansions
- Many changes to the affixes of Mythic Plus
- Many effects now scale with the keystone level rather than maximum player health
- Bursting is now a dispellable Magic effect
- Volcanic now knocks players that are hit high into the air
- Sanguine Pools now have a 20 sec duration (down from 60 sec)
- Any non-periodic heal will now remove one stack of Grievous Wound
- Explosive now spawn farther away from the enemies that summoned them
LISTEN ON THESE PLATFORMS :